Thursday 4 September 2014

What i did in the summer

This summer I had the delight to go to Africa and film part of my music video. Despite the fact that my initial plan was to go film family, people and things that were merely stereotypically African I wasn’t able to go film any wild animals. I was able to film people cooking traditional African food and film the surroundings of Lusaka Zambia. As I had filmed prior to me going to Zambia I had to delete some of the footage that I had filmed when I was in London, regardless I was able to film while I was on the 11 hour flight plane to South Africa and on the 2 hour flight plane to Zambia. I was able to capture people in their element; people with their families and having fun. I plan on going into London and Filming more before the weather takes the worst turn. In order to do this I will upload all the footage I have onto my account at school and have enough space for new footage. When I have all my footage I will think to make a story board in which I will incorporate the footage I took over the summer and blend it in with the song so my music video makes sense. If I have the opportunity to go to another country I would plan to film there too so I can incorporate different countries and cultures in one music video which in turn should make the video more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment