Friday 11 July 2014

What I intend To Do During The Summer


During the summer I intend to film most of my music video as I’ve already planned what I want to do inn my music video and how I’d like it to look like. By the time we come back to school in summer I plan on starting to edit my video and make it into a smooth transition between the two parts I am splitting my video. I plan on filming in London for half my music video and hopefully I can film the other half in another country. If this isn’t possible for me to do I’ll have to think up another idea of what I can do for the other half of the music video.

I plan to go to as many places as possible for this video. I intend to show all different types of people. This would include gender, ethnicity and social class. I intend my video to have somewhat of a meaning but also be fun at the same time. Going to as many cities and towns as possible will help me with my goal to get in as many different people in the video as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment