Thursday 18 September 2014

Research Into Similar Product Research


A Vida Doce - Short Film from Haydon Media on Vimeo.



Regardless of this being a short film it’s similar to how I plan my video to look like. My video is going to look at the beauty of people. My video focuses on family, people around the world and how every each one of them are perfect in their own way. My video is somewhat sentimental and embraces people in their natural habitat. Like the movie most things in my video aren’t staged, it looks at how people act in their everyday life and the happiness that surrounds them.

 

The video uses a lot of close-ups to show peoples expressions and allow them to stand out more than their surroundings, in my video I plan on using quite a few close-ups and long shots as I plan on basing my video on the beauty of people around the world. Having filmed in another country just like Johnny Fonseca did in his film I have incorporated both long shots and mid shots so people can see the surroundings and culture of Zambia.

 

Filming such things like fountains helped Johnny set the scene in his film which is similar to what I did. I was able to film such things like traditional African wooden sculptures that would set the scene and remind people that they’re watching something from a country on the other side of the world. This in turn allows people to pay more attention to the video as they would be interested in seeing how the other half live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment