Thursday 9 October 2014

Typical British Weather


Regardless of my plan to go to Hyde Park last Saturday, once again the British weather managed to let me down. Considering that the camera I was planning to use was a school camera I wasn’t going to risk taking it out in the rain regardless of having an umbrella. In addition because of the terrible weather it came to my attention that no one in their right mind would have wanted to go to Hyde Park in the train to ride bikes and skateboard. As I had kept the school footage longer than I was meant to, I decided that id make the most of the last day id have it which was Sunday. I took the camera to a church called Hillsong which is not your typical run of the mill church. This church had teenagers jumping, bright lights and what looked like a mosh pit in front of the church stage which the band was playing. However I am not sure if I got near enough footage of that amazing scenery but I have to take in account that I have more than enough footage that I took prior to this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment